Welcome to the official website of the Smile brand, a Polish manufacturer and distributor of household appliances.
By using our website, you agree to the following rules:
Smile makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on the website is correct and reliable. Nevertheless, we do not make any guarantees that the information is complete, up-to-date, useful, or correct. In particular, Smile cannot ensure the accuracy of the colors in the presented photos, because their display depends, among other things, on the monitor settings and its resolution. The posted product photos are not a commercial offer and may differ slightly from reality. All information posted on the Website is for illustrative purposes only and in case of doubt, it does not constitute a binding offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Smile reserves the right to amend all or part of the information contained on the Website at any time. The retail outlets listed on the website do not offer the entire range of Smile products, we recommend telephone confirmation of the availability of the selected product before going for its purchase.
We cordially invite you to get to know our offer.
www.smileagd.pl is a website through which users will have free access to the website resources and will be able to use the tools offered on the website. The full text of the regulations can be found below.
Expressions written in these regulations with a capital letter will have the following meaning, unless its content indicates otherwise:
1. Regulations – these regulations;
2. User Personal Data Administrator – MPM AGD Spółka Akcyjna, Brzozowa 3, 05-822 Milanówek, KRS: 0000399132, REGON: 145840911, NIP: 5291798240.
3. Website – the website run by the Administrator, available at https: /www.smileagd.pl/
4. User – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, having full legal capacity, using the Website on the terms set out in the Regulations.
Rules for using the Website
1. Each visitor to the Website is obliged to comply with the Regulations. All activities undertaken as part of the Website should be in accordance with applicable law, morality and the principles of social coexistence.
2. The Administrator provides Users with access to the content of the website www.smileagd.pl, ie provides electronic services within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. The Administrator is the service provider within the meaning of the Act.
4. All rights to the Website and its elements are the subject of the Administrator’s rights, while all materials or their elements, including texts, graphics, layout and composition of elements (the so-called layout), trademarks, photos, audio-video materials, applications and others software and other information and elements protected by law available on the Website pages are subject to the Administrator’s rights. Any unlawful use of them is prohibited and may result in civil or criminal liability. This means, in particular, the prohibition of copying, modifying, reproducing, disseminating in any form such materials, except for cases permitted by law. Information on the possibility of obtaining a license to use individual materials available on the Website can be obtained at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whenever the Regulations provide for the submission of any statements using the tools provided by the Administrator on the Website, any statements made in this way are considered submitted when the User or another person using the Website uses the appropriate tool, regardless of when it had reached the addressee in such a way that he could read it. The User or another person using the Website may contact the Administrator in order to determine whether the statement made by him or another statement made by another User has been submitted.
6. The Regulations are made available to persons using the Website free of charge via the Website, in a form that can be downloaded, saved and printed.
1. The Administrator is not responsible for any actions or omissions of Users related to the use of the Website.
2. The Administrator does not guarantee that the data provided by Users regarding