OBLIGATION TO INFORM
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR ( Journal of Laws UE L 119/1 of 4.5.2016)), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is MPM agd S.A. with headquarters in Milanówek, ul. Brzozowa 3, 05-822 Milanówek, KRS: 0000399132, REGON: 145840911, NIP: 5291798240.
2. The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer, Mr. Łukasz Grabowski, who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The administrator processes your personal data in order to answer your questions sent via the contact form on the website.
4. Your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
5. For the purposes of answering the inquiry, your personal data is processed in the form of your name, surname and e-mail address.
6. Your personal data will be processed until the answer to your inquiry is provided, and after this period, for a period of 1 year.
7. Your personal data may be processed for a longer period than indicated above, if it is required by the mandatory provisions of law.
8. The data is protected by technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection, in accordance with applicable regulations.
9. The administrator does not collect data from third parties or from publicly available sources and processes only the data provided by you.
10. Your data will not be transferred to third parties or to third countries.
11. You have the right to access:
a. obtain information on the processing of Data, including the categories of Data processed and possible recipients of the Data;
b.request correcting incorrect Data or supplementing incomplete Data,
c. request the deletion of Data – by objecting to their processing,
d. requests to limit the processing of Data – if the legal requirements justifying such a restriction are met,
e. transferring Data – by receiving the Data in a format that allows it to be transferred to a third party selected by the User,
f. withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
g. submit a complaint to the supervisory body President of the Personal Data Protection Office ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warsaw – if it is found that the Data is being processed contrary to the law.
12. Your data will not be subject to automated processing, including profiling.
OBLIGATION TO INFORM